User Forums and Involvement
ESR National Special Interest Groups
ESR National Special Interest Groups are set up for the main functional areas of ESR:
- Core HR/Recruitment (includes Workstructures/Absence/IAT);
- OLM/Talent Management;
- Self Service;
The National Special Interest Groups meet on a quarterly basis.
The membership of each group includes a nominated member from Wales and from each of the 10 former regions in England.
The main objectives of the National Special Interest Groups are as follows:
- Share knowledge and experiences of ESR within the operational area;
- Provide cross region support to enable resolution of issues and/or problems;
- Prioritise Regional development requests for costing;
- Feed back of issues and progress to the Regional User Groups/Regional Special Interest Groups;
- Provide guidance and current operational advice on system issues;
- Provide a vehicle for the NHS Central Team to determine the views of users on a particular subject area;
- Consider joint sessions where multiple groups meet to discuss issues to reflect the overall holistic nature of ESR.
For further information about the National User Group or National Special Interest Groups, please contact email@example.com