About e-Learning in ESR
- Delivery of national eLearning content to all employees with a staff record on ESR, free of charge;
- Delivery of locally developed eLearning courses;
- Training teams to manage eLearning course delivery in addition to traditional face to face training, through one single point of access, providing a fully blended approach to learning;
- Remote access for employees to national and local eLearning courses, creating a flexible way of learning to suit individual learners;
- A consistent approach and delivery mechanism for local and national eLearning content across the NHS.
The focus for the project throughout 2012 was to support organisations already engaged to increase the uptake of e-Learning courses delivered through OLM. New organisations interested in implementing the functionality will also be fully supported. This will continue throughout 2013.
The primary focus of all partners in the NLMS Project is to utilise the eLearning functionality within an already established system to fully embed a culture of eLearning within the NHS.